Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Michal & Jake (preview)

san luis obispo, atascadero, wedding photographer, wedding photography, atascadero lake pavillion, www.jenslotphotography.com, www.jenslotphotography.blogspot.com
When I have the pleasure of working with a couple like Michal and Jake it reminds me of how lucky I am to be able to do what I do. Here is a little teaser of the big day with more to come shortly! 
I should also mention this was the first time I had the pleasure of photographing a wedding at the Atascadero Pavilion on the Lake and it was beautiful. If you are looking for a venue you should contact Audrey it is a great venue. I was also pleased to see Jerry Craig working as the DJ. This was the second time I have had an opportunity to work with him and he kept the party rockin! 

No comments: